This type of “basic fire insurance” is designed to cover farm dwellings and household personal property, farm barns, buildings and structures and farm personal property (like livestock and equipment).

With Farm Property insurance, you get the peace of mind that your property is insured against fire, but you can also add optional coverages, such as:

  • Extended Coverages, which include:
    • Windstorm and Hail
    • Riot or Civil Commotion
    • Smoke
    • Sinkhole Collapse
    • Damage from Vehicles or Aircraft
    • Volcanic Eruption
  • Vandalism
  • Broad Coverages, which include:
    • Burglary Damage
    • Falling Objects
    • Weight of Ice, Snow or Sleet
    • Accidental Tearing Apart, Burning or Bulging
    • Accidental Discharge of Liquids or Steam
    • Freezing of Plumbing or Heating System
    • Sudden and Accidental Electrical Damage
  • Special Form Coverages, which provide coverage for a great number of conditions, with certain exceptions.
  • Liability, which provides coverage for your (legal responsibilities) for injuries and/or property damage you may cause to other people (subject to policy limitations) can be added for an additional cost.